The boy who lived.
Good ol’ Ron. Dumb ol’ Ron.
Probably the second best villain in the series, behind Umbridge.
Truly the brightest witch of her age.
a lil hermione
Teddy and Victoire enjoying ice creams. :3
WHAT IS THIS? Harry Potter fan art?! YES. I based this art on this amazing marauders cosplay photoshoot, which really inspired me. I am actually super happy with how this turned out :D It took for bloody EVER, but I like it, and I hope you do too :)
James is in charge of Remus’ clothes on the full moon, hence, the bag :D
I have a profound and enduring love for Ronald Weasley.
Some more Teddy Lupin because why the heck not??
The day after the full moon
- James an Sirius never cover up their cuts and bruises
- They think it makes them look cool and tough
- James secretly hopes he’ll end up with a cool scar
- Every month they make up new stories to explain their injuries
- One time they snuck into the kitchens and accidentally pissed off the house elves
- Another time Remus got pulled into the lake by the giant squid
- And once they claimed a moving staircase actually flipped upside down
None of the other houses believe any of their stories (they just figure the marauders probably sneak out to hogsmead and get into duels or something) but the griffyndors eat it up
some autumny Scorose doodles ?